Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF

Its Friday and I plan to make a dash to Forever 21 and Steve Madden today after work. Im not a Forever 21 fiend like some in the fashion blog world but I have spotted a few pieces that tickle my fancy. The only thing I dont like about Forever 21 is their "Return Policy". I HATE shopping at clothing stores that do not offer a "Money Back" return policy. I have a major "fear of commitment" when it comes to clothes and especially shoes. What I may LOVE in the store's dressing room I get home and question "Why In the hell did i buy this" when I get home. Lol. Hopefully Forever 21 will be kind to me this afternoon and make me fall head over heels in love with recession friendly fashion. My friend girl Charlene works for Steve Madden so Im going there in case I see some shoes that tickle my fancy and with her 50% off employee discount im gonna have to come out of that store with something in my hand.

No comments: